Sunday, April 2, 2017

Scheduling

One of my favorite things in this world is schedules. I love making plans and having everything figured out. It makes me happy, calm, and confident; in summary, a fulfilled Lari. The schedules can be in big scales, such as a month or a week, or in small scales, such as a day or a portion of a day. An advantage is being organized and getting stuff done efficiently, but a disadvantage is always hoping the schedules will work and being disappointed when they don't. But I have made a schedule for this upcoming week with the band (all of us together, so no one is unaware of anything) that simply HAS to work.

Monday: recording session! They are recording the song and I am taking the opportunity to film final shots for the 'doc' video and the interviews regarding "Heartbeat".

Tuesday: we are having a photo shoot and filming the general interviews (since none of those have worked so far... I am not even getting into details).

Wednesday: first day of filming for music video!

Thursday: second day of filming for music video!

Friday: going over the footage and hoping all is right in the world because Rafa will be in a plane to Brazil by the time I find any mistakes and then... well, it's beyond my control.

I am a little frustrated that I haven't had as much control over this project as I wanted to regarding when things get done; you can call me a bit of a control-freak. Still, I am putting my personal feelings aside so I can finish this. The good part is that, even with pushing dates, delaying meetings, and taking long to finish the song, I still love working with them. I truly think that working in the music industry is something that I'd be happy to do in the future. But deadlines have me FREAKING OUT.

That's it. I'm stressed. I'm going to cry. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment