Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Deadline Desperation

This is a short post I decided to do before I publish my FINAL TWO POSTS! Yes, this journey has come to an end, but it was an enriching one. I have grown as a student, artist, and writer, and I am 100% sure that will carry this experience to the rest of my life. I don't regret any decision I've made, because I know that all of them led me to this final product. I am a little freaked out right now because the deadline is coming closer and closer, which makes me feel like I could still be making tons and tons of changes. But when the clock strikes midnight -that's it.

For all the readers of my blog, thank you for following it. My struggles, epiphanies, passions and voice were exposed in this blog, and I wouldn't have done it any other way. All the work I've put into this project reflects my own, real tears and sweat.

The best part of this process was finding out that I have a way with magazines, and that I love it oh so very much. I have decided to continue with the blog (as soon as November comes, when I can touch it again), and make 1867 turn into something real.

Remember when I said I would find my cause? Well, I have, and it is more than beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment