Friday, April 14, 2017

Progress?

This week has been very chaotic in every different way possible, but I have been making progress. I can define it as filled with inspiration, where I change details, move stuff around, come up with new ideas, reject old ones, and desperation, where I get stuck in something that doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Unfortunately I won't be able to finish the documentary video for now, but I still intend on doing to later on post it on their website + YouTube page. I just decided to focus on the components I actually need to do, and I won't have time for the extra video.

Regardless, I have been making constant changes to my project, especially the website. Every time I go in to change something I want to add a new page, a new picture, a new detail, and find myself lost in the midst of all the buttons and options Wix has to offer. Truly amazing.

But I'd really like to take the time to bring light to thank some people.

First I'd like to take my teacher, Mrs. Stoklosa, for creating this course for us and teaching it with some passion that all of her students have grown and changed throughout the year. AICE Media Studies A Level has also helped me shape my mind in regards of what I want to be in life, and find out what I am truly good at.

Second I'd like to thank Cambridge, for even offering this course in the first place. It's different, it's unique, it's interesting, it's enriching, and yeah.. it's pretty cool.

Third I'd like to thank all my classmates, a lot of whom have become my friends. We have been through AS level together and now we are almost finished with A level, and I am sure all of us are extremely proud of ourselves and each other. It's amazing what this class has done -I don't know if to all, but at least to my side of the classroom-, teaching us how to take criticism, how to give constructive criticism, how to help each other, and how to work as a team even when we are not one. Through this process I can't count how many times my classmates have asked for my and others' opinions or how many times I have done the same. And we always look at the questions posed to us with a critical eye, with a helping heart, and expressing it with kind words. I think that if this class has taught us something that no other in high school has, is how to be true professionals. We've created our own family.

That's my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment