Friday, March 31, 2017

Cover vs. Cover

Here is a quick post just to show you, dear followers, a dilemma.


VS.


These are the two options we have for the album cover. It technically is not a debate, since Jean paid for the top one and they've decided on it as the cover, but... I like the bottom one waaaaaay more, I think it's way cooler, it embodies the vibe of the band better and honestly, it's more appealing. I asked some of my colleagues and all of them preferred the bottom one. Of course the image needs to be adjusted, since Carlos, who drew it, didn't make that to be a cover. 

In my almost-professional opinion, the bottom option will be more popular with people and more remarkable. It is a design that people can definitely remember and link back to Surfing on Saturn. Plus, it allows for cool merchandise. 

Now I have to find a way to convince Jean to use the second option, but I believe I have some pretty good arguments up my sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment